Kathy the Coach presents:
The 2017 Annual Romance Workshop
Coach Kathy’s 24th Annual Romance Workshop will be held at the Red Maple Inn in Burton, Ohio on Saturday, February 4, 2017.
There is no better time than during the depth of winter for you and your mate to run away together to a romantic inn for a day or a day and a night. Located amongst the hills of the Amish countryside, the Red Maple Inn offers a warm, cozy sanctuary from the outside world, in which you and your mate can relax and reconnect.
After an all-day workshop, where romance is the theme, you and your mate have the option to stay overnight at the Red Maple Inn, where each room is decorated differently. A full Amish breakfast on Sunday morning is included in the price of your room.
Is This You?
- You and your mate feel like roommates instead of friends and lovers.
- You feel lonely in your relationship.
- You feel emotionally or physically detached from your partner.
- You are thinking of divorce or canceling your wedding or breaking up.
- One or both of you have had an affair and you don’t know how to put your relationship back together.
- You’re not sure you are ready for a life-long commitment.
- You want more fun and romance in your life.
Kathy Dawson Can Help!
- You and your mate make your relationship a top priority
- You and your mate connect on an emotional level rather than just a surface level
- You and your mate get back to making love more often
- You and your mate rebuild trust in the face of an affair
- You and your mate bring back the exhilaration you felt when you first met
Kathy Dawson on Fox 8 in Cleveland, Ohio
Kathy has opened our eyes to so much and has provided us with tools to help us treat each other with dignity. ~ Meg and Brian
My husband and I were really in trouble when we first started coming to Kathy. Week to week we learned valuable information in easy-to-understand terms. By following Kathy’s assignments and going through the entire program, our marriage is stronger than ever.~ J.P., Willowick, OH