Relationship Coach, Kathy Dawson is a frequent guest on radio and television talk shows and a speaker for various organizations.
If you are interested in contacting Kathy Dawson as a speaker for your organization or for an appearance on a TV or radio show, you may reach her by calling 216-536-8964 or by e-mail: email@example.com
As seen on the weekly Love & Marriage segment of FOX 8 News (Cleveland).
- NBC’s Today show
- TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress
- The Susan Powter Show
- The John Bradshaw Show
- Real Personal with Bob Berkowitz (CNBC)
- The Shirley Show (Toronto)
- The Bertice Berry Show
- The Morning Exchange – Channel 5 – ABC affiliate (Cleveland)
- WEWS News Channel 5 – ABC affiliate (Cleveland)
- WKYC Channel 3 News – NBC affiliate (Cleveland)
- Fifteen Minutes With Fred Griffith – Channel 3 – NBC affiliate (Cleveland)
- Studio 3 – Channel 3 – NBC affiliate (Cleveland)
- Live on Five News Channel 5 – ABC affiliate (Cleveland)
- Good Company – Channel 3 – NBC affiliate (Cleveland)
- Golden Opportunities – Channel 3 – NBC affiliate (Cleveland)
Kathy Dawson on Good Company.
As heard co-hosting Relationship Thursdays on Q104.
Listen to Kathy’s 2-part interview with Trapper Jack and the Morning Show.
- Q104’s Wilde and Fee (104.1 FM)
- 95.5 FM The Fish
- WGAR (99.5 FM)
- WCPN (90.3 FM)
- WMMS (100.7 FM)
- WDOK (102.1 FM)
- (106.5 FM)
- Diagnosis: Married (Penguin Putnam/Perigee)
- Cleveland Couples – 40 Inspiring Stories of Love & Commitment (Gray & Company)
- Plain Dealer (weekly columnist)
- Sun Newspaper (correspondent)
- The Wall Street Journal
- Family Circle Magazine
- Cleveland Magazine
- The Plain Dealer
- Sun Newspapers
- Women’s World Magazine
- Washington Times
- Northern Ohio Live