Mother’s Day is a day to honor the mothers in your life, especially the mother of your children. Let your mate know how appreciated she is by doing any of the following:
- Volunteer to do any act of service that she requests for ½ of the day. Whether it’s cleaning, repairing, or errands, receive her requests with love and enthusiasm.
- Send your mate a love note that invites her to watch – with you – her favorite chick flick. Light candles, make popcorn, and get ready to snuggle.
- If your kids are grown up and out of the house, either arrange for them to come home and surprise their mother, or arrange for a Skype call or phone call.
- Hire a housekeeper to clean your house so that it will be sparkling clean for Mother’s Day.
- Turn your bathroom into a spa for your mate so that she can take a bubble bath while listening to calming music, relaxing by candlelight, and eating chocolates.
Whatever you decide to do for your mate, make sure it sends the message that you are grateful for her being a great mom!
If you enjoyed this article and would like more tip, please connect on my Facebook page here.