It is almost the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008. Now is the perfect time for you and your mate to assess your relationship in the form of an annual report. Companies do this, why not you?
Come up with a list of 10 questions for you and your mate to answer that will help you evaluate how well you two got along this past year. Below are some sample questions to get you started:
1. What was our biggest success as a couple during this past year?
2. What was our biggest challenge as a couple and have we overcome it? If not, what is our plan to overcome it?
3. What one goal did we accomplish together this past year?
4. What is our most romantic memory from this past year?
5. How did we support one another in each other’s personal dream over the last 12 months?
Once you and your mate have answered 10 questions assessing your relationship for 2007, make up a list of goals you’d like to achieve for your relationship in 2008. Set these aside and bring them out at the end of 2008 as you give yourselves next year’s annual report. Happy New Year!