Valentine’s Day should be a day filled with Romance and Love.
Whether you show your love with a big or small romantic gesture, enjoy playing Cupid with
one or more of the following ideas:
- Share a bottle of wine from the year you first met.
- Give your mate a family heirloom: grandfather’s pocket watch, mother’s pearls, great Aunt’s cameo, uncle’s stickpin, etc.
- Bundle up and go on a moonlit picnic.
- Give your mate’s hands the royal treatment: massage and manicure.
- Send a love letter wrapped in a big box and have it delivered by registered mail to his/her office.
- Send your mate a Valentine’s Day card every day from Feb. 1st to Feb. 14th.
- Frame the lyrics to “your song” and give them to your mate.
- When planning a romantic dinner, use all five senses – smell, taste, touch, sight, and sound – to make the evening unforgettable.
- Tint your popcorn red for a Valentine’s Day movie date.
- Take the regular white light bulb out of a lamp in your bedroom and replace it with a red light one. Spray your favorite scent on it. Without much cost, you’ll change the ambiance of your room!