My husband and I celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary last month, on June 2nd!
One of Dick’s gifts to me was a survey he made for us to fill out. We spent some delightful time sharing our answers. I thought I would send you the survey so you and your mate can learn more about each other and your relationship.
1. Use 3 words to come up with a title to describe our last year together.
2. Use 3 words to come up with a title to describe how you would like our next year together to be.
3. What was the toughest thing we overcame last year?
4. When I think back on last year, what one thing pops out as making me laugh or having fun?
5. What did we handle well last year?
6. Looking ahead, what 3 decisions or situations should we make or take care of?
7. What couple of habits or routines have we fallen into that we could try to change?
8. What would you like me to do more of this next year?
9. Let’s get out a full year calendar and plan some trips!