A recent Psychology Today blog suggests an idea which I subscribe to whole-heartedly: Change how you Look at your Mate and the Mate you Look at Changes.
- Then start a list, and write down all the good qualities you liked about your partner when you first met. Use as many details as you can.
- Before you go to bed, add three items to the list about what you liked about him/her today.
- In the morning, read the list before you get out of bed.
- Every day, add three new things you like about your partner that day to your list to keep the list growing.
- Do this every day for 30 days.